Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30th Daily Reflection

Apologies for missing a few days. I have been constant with my readings and applying their directions to my daily life. Some are much easier than others but all resulted in a wonderful feeling as I drew nearer to the Lord.

Today's devotion is another reminder of how great it is to stay close to the Lord. It reminds us that he is with us all the time even those times when we think he is not. I had an interesting conversation with a friend who professes to be a Christian but is convinced that the Lord sometimes leaves us. While it might feel that way, I believe the chasm between us and the Lord is because we have tried to leave him and stop listening for him so it appears that he has left, however, it is we who have left.

How are you experiencing the closeness of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment