Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14th Daily Reflection

I had some trouble focusing on today's devotion, not because of the message but because of my distraction with trying to live life. However, as I got thru reading the devotion, I realize my distraction is because I am still resisting worshiping the Lord at all times, especially at times when things are not going the way I want. And as I write this note, I realize that I am trying to dictate what is the way things should go. I took a deep breath and then saw the wonderfulness of the issues I am facing and somehow they become less daunting. Worship the Lord by living close to him and seeing him in everything, my constant struggle which I am seeing is a blessing in itself.

how are you worshiping the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment