Saturday, September 3, 2011

September 3rd Daily Reflection

As I ready today's devotion, I started to reflection on this past week. It was a week of triump and disappointment. And I thought why was there disappointment? Because I didn't get my way? Or maybe was it because I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted? Then I realized it was because at times I went too fast, didn't stop to be with the Lord and as such, lost focus of what's important....it is so important to spend time with the Lord while so challenging to do because it is difficult to block out the demands of the world, however, this week showed me that putting the demands of the world before the Lord pnly leads to disappointment. The fortunate thing is these disappointment opened up new worlds of spreading the Lord's love.

How is not spending time with the Lord impacting your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment