Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10th Daily Reflection

I woke up this morning with a slightly different feeling and was wondering what was it, then I read today's devotion and realize it was the presence of the Lord holding me. I followed yesterday's devotion of not complaining when things don't go my way so that when I got news that would cause others to curse, I processed the news and saw the great potential it has. So I made plans around the wonderfulness of the news and then when I couldn't figure out how things would work, I simply said the Lord will provide me the necessary guidance. Today's devotion is a reminder to fully trust the Lord and know he will provide the guidance needed.

This new feeling is a bit strange however, I am excited to getting use to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment