Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13th Daily Reflection

I have been struggling with a relationship for a very long time and I went to the Lord and asked for his guidance however the relationship continued to deteriorate and I thought, I can give up hope or I can keep the faith that the Lord will provide the guidance for me to restore the relationship to its greatness. Last night, I was convinced that all hope was lost and I thanked the Lord for the opportunity to experience the relationship and something interesting happened - I went to the person's house to end the relationship on a positive note. That encounter resulting in the relationship being restored instead of ending. As I read today's devotion, I can look to last night and see that unwavering faith will deliver you thru. I trust you are going to the Lord and having faith that the guidance you need will come at the appropriate time.

Peace be with you living in the love of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment