Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jan 22nd Daily Reflection

I created a crisis with one of my condos and at first I was blaming the association then I realized that I am as much to blame and then I started to wonder how am I going to resolve this issue without violating some of my core values. So this morning I went for a walk, letting my mind wonder and realized my stressing was a sign my faith was weakening so I said, I give this problem up to the Lord. And as soon as I did that, a solution came to me. A solution that allowed a feeling of peace to cover me and will allow me to keep my integrity. I smiled that even though my faith is strong, there are moments that it weakens and as soon as I give up myself fully to the Lord it is renewed and becomes stronger!

How do you see your faith weakening and strenghtening in the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment