Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan 29th Daily Reflection

Focusing in on the Lord, letting him be your spiritual guide with your thoughts is an interesting directive,one I tried and found it very rewarding. I was amazed at how inconsistent my thoughts were with being a good Christian. By turning over my thoughts to God, I am able to have purer thoughts which makes it easier to have purer actions. For example, instead of having judgemental thoughts and then fighting with myself to determine if I should voice them, the Lord guides me and lets me know I about to start thinking from a judgemental standpoint which shortcircuits the thought before it happens. Of course, there are times when I choose to not listen to the Lord and have seen how I have hurt someone with my words as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment