Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19th Daily Reflection

As I read today's devotion, I couldn't help but smile. Yesterday, I decided I would stop complaining and whenever I found myself complaining, I would stop and start over again. One of the things that comes put of not complaining is your fear and anxiety goes away because everything that happens is great. And fear and anxiety is a reslilt of thinking something bad happened and worrying about the consequences of the bad stuff. However, without complaining, there is no bad stuff and if there is no bad stuff, then there is nothing to fear, no fear no anxiety. It's interesting how as you go along the path of root cause analysis, the apparent problem is actually a symptom of the actual problem. How are you working to get to the root cause of what is keeping you from the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment