Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23rd Daily Reflection

Sometimes we look at our lives and are overwhelm by the things happening and we let this feeling of overwhelm-ness get the better of us, however, if we stop for a moment and offer up a pray of thanksgiving for the source of overwelm-ness, we open our heart to see the light of the Lord and the darkness that accompanies the overwhelm-ness is removed. I experienced this, this pass weekend and the excitement I felt after praying made my moment of overwhelm-ness disappear. I was also able to see I was feeling overwhelm because I was more concerned about looking good than be authentic in what I wanted to do. Being able to get back to my authentic self was part of the excitement. I smile when I think about how easy it is for the Lord to fix everything as long as we remain in a place of spirituality and not be concerned about worldly things. How are you keeping the light in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment