Monday, September 17, 2012

Sept 17th Daily Reflection

Give up your planning to the Lord, let go of control, be comfortable with the unknown, these are all things that allows for a life where you can experience heaven on earth. However, we resist these recommendations and spend our time planning and having peace elude us. I have to confess I am a recoverying planner, I would create detail plans and then work them diligently only to become frustrated. However, once I started creating goals with some high level idea of how to accomplish them, frustration when away, outcomes were always beyond my expectation and peace returned to my life. I accomplished this bey going and stay close to the Lord!

How is being close to the Lord helping you accomplish your goals and dreams while keeping your peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment