Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb 3rd Daily Reflection

I have not posted in a few days because I believe the theme was the same and didn't have more to say on the topic. Today's devotion caused me to do a little introspect, focusing on the Lord, know that living in today is what is expected, don't worry about the future because with trust and faith in the Lord, everything will be fine. Conceptually these make sense, are easy to follow, however, when you get down to the moment of execution when the world seems like it is crashing in on you, it is difficult to stop and say Lord, I need your help. Of course, that is the exact moment that we need to say that. Therefore, I am making a personal challenge that whenever I feel as if the world is crashing down, I will force myself to stop and say Lord I need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment