Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 15th Daily Reflection

As I was growing up, I was given advice on what to do to ensure that I gat into heaven when I die. And while, they were design to help me be a better person, they missed the mark because it implied that I must physically die to reach heaven. However, as my journey has brought me closer to God, I am realizing that after a spiritual death and rebirth, one can experience heaven on earth! Each day, especially if I truly stop and be with the Lord, I get to experience heaven on earth thru the wonderful people in my life, the miracles that I experience and by being a conduit for the Lord's love! Of course, there are times that I get disracted and move away from heaven but it is of no consequence because the Lord in his magnificant manner forgives me and welcomes me back each time!

Heaven on earth, how are you experiencing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment