Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30th Daily Reflection

I smiled as I read today's devotion because I have just recently experience it, a shortage of time, money and energy and instead of freaking out as I normally do, I stopped and was quite qith the Lord and in that quiteness, I realzied what was truly important - spending time in my friend garden! Yes, it wasn't about getting more time, money or energy, but about spending time on my friend garden. And as I spent more time in my friend garden, the shortage disappeared and a feeling of fulfillment and invisibility came over me. I knew I could handle anything because I had the Lord by my side! Smiling because shortage becomes a myth when the Lord is by your side. How are you dealing with the preceived shortage in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment