Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3rd Daily Reflection

I have everything that I could possibly want in life! I have always had everything I could possibly want in life! The disconnect is that until recently, I was unaware that I did. As I go thru life now, I can experience it the way the Lord would like me to experience it because when someone has everything, there is no fear, no planning, no trying to get more, all of which are distracting. And as I experience life the way the Lord wants me to, I am realizing how much fun and excitement are around me, even when it appears bleak to others. One of the things I love about this new approach to life is I can smile and laugh again. Those smiles and laughter that come from the heart and reach the eyes! And because of those smiles and laughter, I radiate whereever I go, being such a bright conduit for the Lord's love that others have no choice but to be touched!

How are you being a conduit for the Lord's love?

No comments:

Post a Comment