Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9th Daily Reflection

What if we did nothing but love th Lord for one day, would our day be better, would it be worse or would it not make a difference? Why would doing this be so difficult? For me, it's because I am unsure of my trust in the Lord, it's because I know I am weak and try to solve problems on my own, it's because I forgot to stay close to the Lord and wander away. However, if I reframe the challenge to doing nothing but trust the Lord for an hour, and then another hour after that until I am doing it for day - that's what the Lord is asking, for us in our imperfection to go to him and as we continue to go to him, we will find the peace that allows us to give all our problems to him. My goal today is simply trust the Lord regardless of what is going on around me for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment