Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18th Daily Reflection

It has been ten days since I last posted and while I have not posted, I have been reading my devotion and living it. I have been trusting the Lord, giving all problems, plans and concerns up to him, spending time being close to him, reflecting, being a conduit for his love, and confessing as soon as I have committed a sin. The result has been achieving heaven on earth! The closeness I feel to the Lord has given me a sense of confidence that even when I am marching to a different drum beat, I do not waiver! My heart has gone from smiling to laughing, and my glow is helping to bright the area of the world I reside. What a glorious feeling to be able to experience the Lord in a manner that you don't care about the naysayers! How are you living the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment