Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 26th Daily Reflection

The beauty and glory of the Lord! I wanted to share an experience from last night that simply highlights the previous statement. I was once again out riding at critical mass when I got a call from a co-worker, that something was wrong with one of my applications so while riding I took the call and gave some suggestions to him. Later I would realize that my suggestions were not very helpful. Then a miraculous thing happened - one of my friends had a tire blow out! It required us to stop the ride and get it repaired by a good Samaritan, while her bike was being repaired, I was able to reconnect with my team and they found and resolved the issue! With the tire and application fixed, we created our own critical mass and then went out for drinks and dinner. How perfect an evening that the Lord gave us! That my friend, is the beauty and glory of the Lord, allowing us to experience heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment