Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24th Daily Reflection

Bring your wondering mind and restless thoughts to the Lord. I smile and my heart laughs because I do that and the results is a constant peace regardless of what is happening around me. Not that I am saying that everyday is wonderful or I have zero problems, what I am saying is that when negative energy creeps into my life, I can stop and it is flow thru me by praying and being in communication with the Lord. This means the negative energy doesn't remain within me, instead it comes in and goes out. The speed at which it comes in and goes out is deteremine by how quickly I can realize it and start my communication with the Lord. Communicating with the Lord has had such a tremendously positive impact on my life! How is being in communications had a great impact on your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment