Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21st Daily Reflection

As I was bouncing along this past weekend, getting stuff done, making my schedule work, I noticed one thing was remarkably absent - anxiety! I was not anxious even when I wasn't sure I could pull everything off. And the funny thing is that everything went according to plan and worked out perfectly! This past weekend, I got to once again experience a piece of heaven on earth because I was focused on the Lord. As my love affair with the Lord strenghtens, my ability to be in the moment and trust his grows. About 3 months ago, I put together a new approach to life - plan because I have faith, pray because I trust the Lord and give thanks - good or bad because everything is God's will! I have given thanks for things that in the past I would complained about and because I was in a space of rejoicing, I was able to see the beauty in the bad! Thanks you Lord for giving me such an incredibly wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment