Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1st Daily Reflection

I was reading what I wrote last year and it was clear I didn't fully understand what it means to truly love oneself. However, a year later, numerous books and conversation on, I am getting it. Loving oneself is not really the goal, the true goal is loving the Lord so much that you have no choice but to love yourself and others because the Lord resides in all of us. Having such a deep love for the Lord that on earth it manifests itself as self love! Unconditional love of the Lord! It is unconditional love of the Lord that causes you to love everyone unconditionally. A year later, I get it, loving in the spiritual world produces great acts of love in the physical, however, we spend our time loving in the physical world and that's when we run into problems.

How are you loving the Lord in the spritual world?

No comments:

Post a Comment