Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20th Daily Reflection

Last year, I was in such despair knowing that something had to change but was fight the Lord on the changes he recommended. Then I became serious about my spiritual journey and my only focus became getting close to the Lord and as my relationship with him grew, I developed a wonderful love affair with him and thur this affair, all the brokeness in my life was heal. I was able to embrace my weakness and because I was able to embrace my weakness, I became strong! My strenght grew at such an alarming pace, I had doubts but the Lord removed them. So a year on, I went from having parts of my birthday celebration being a disaster to all of it being incredibly beautiful and wonderful. Today I celebrate my birthday and my re-birth in the Lord! The future never looked so exciting!

How are you letting the Lord heal your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment