Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29th Daily Reflection

I woke at 4:30 this morning and normally when I wake at this time, I try to go back to sleep but today, I got up and just sat and listened. There was an uplifting quiteness that signal a wonderful peace. And I thought the Lord is with me, how cool is it that I got this opportunity to be quite with the Lord! Today's devotion talks about being quite with the Lord and allowing yourself to stop focusing on earthly things and start focusing on Godly things. I have been doing that and tracking the outcomes and the interesting thing I have noticed is when I focus on Godly things in any situation, things work out, however, when I focus on earthly things such as looking good, being right, winning, unnecessary tension is created.

How is focusing on Godly things allowing you to experience heaven on earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment