Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18th Daily Reflection

It has been awhile since I blogged because I took on a project much bigger than I thought, however, because of my faith in the Lord, the project is going well. Whenever, I had what looked like a setback, I prayed and the Lord responded by giving me the courage to continue, by giving me the knowledge to arrive at a solution, and by sending incredible people into my life who have helped. It is as if the Lord and I are walking thru life with him holding my hand and I squeezing it when I get scared. Each day I read the devotion, I get renewed and inspired by the wonderfulness of the word and the opportunities the Lord has given me. The project is still going so I might continue to somewhat absent, however, I am praying and reflecting knowing the Lord will see me thru and all will work out perfectly because the Lord always makes thing workout perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment