Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 22nd Daily Reflection

I read today's devotion with a smile on my face. I have a smile because about two weeks ago, I had an issue that I was unsure how to resolve so I went to the Lord for guidance and assistance. And I thought he had sent assistance, however, something just didn't seem right so I kept going back and then something wonderful happen - the issue appeared to get worse, everyone around me started to freak. However, I kept calm and as I analyzed the situation, I started to rejoice, the supposdely worsening was actual a blessing and a resolution that most people would think is bad was reached. Today's devotion reminds us to stick with the Lord, viewing everything as a blessing and while it can get weary viewing everything as a blessing, it is the way to go.

What a feeling to have a love affair with the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment