Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28th Daily Reflection

Yesterday I had the opportunity to experience the Lord's love - I saw him use my mom as a conduit for his love and watch her shift from being upset to being understanding all because I let the Lord's love flow thru me which in turn flowed thru him. Rather than focus on the material issues that caused by my mentee, we focused on why he did what he did and was able to logically walk thru the reason for our disappointment, start him on the path that there are different ways to do things and we are expecting that he flex to new ways. It was wondrous to watch him start seeing the world in a different way - a price accomplishment because we let our love for the Lord flow.

how is your love for the Lord flowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment