Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30th Daily Reflection

I have this habit of looking forward and trying to determine what problems might occcur and then sitting and trying to work them out so that when they occur, I am ready. However, last night my mind automatically started to think of December and went into problem solving mode. I fell alseep thinking of the inpending problems and woke up this morning thinking of them. However, this morning, I said a pray to the Lord and offered up all my potential problems to him. Then I read today's devotion and smiled as it recommending that we not try to fix any problems ourselves. I know that what ever problems that on their way will be resolved because the Lord will provide a way!

Going thru a problem filled life problem free because of the love of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment