Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 26th Daily Reflection

The season of thanksgiving has always been my favorite season, as a kid, I got to participate in this tradition call Harvest at church where we would march up to the alter with baskets of fruits, veggetables and other items. As an adult, it is a time for me to express my gratittude and appreciate for all those in my life who help me on a day to day, minute to minute basis. I have traditionally used it as a cover because most people are uncomfortable with being thank myself including, however, since reading Jesus Calling, I now realize why I have always loved giving thanks - it is anothe form of praise and celebration both things that I really love. So in this season of thanksgiving, I am renewing my love for th Lord by using every opportunity to give thanks.

How are you giving thanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment