Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1 st Daily Reflection

I have a very unique relationship with my brother. We can spend hours on the phone and then I don't hear from him for months. Last night I called him and demanded that he call me back which he did and we had the most beautiful conversation which we always do! We were talking about faith and fully trusting in the Lord, trusting in him such that you fahion your entire life around that faith and trust. And we were talking about how when we do that people around think we are crazy, however, it is the right thing to do! I have found numerous occassion where blind faith in the Lord regardless of what others are say to be extremely benefical and when my faith waivers that negative consequences happen, so much so that I have just had blind faith and simply said to others, I have faith, trust, and love in the Lord, I need no worldly things and since then life has been beyond belief! How is your faith in the Lord making your life beyond belief?

No comments:

Post a Comment