Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6th Daily Reflection

Looking to the Lord to be filled with light! I read today's devotion and my heart laughed! It laughed because I was asked to mentor a person and I eagerly accepted the task, and as I was working with this person, I thought maybe this person might have a learning disability. However, I didn't have any proof and I really didn't care. I just wanted to get the person excited about the potential so we met, had successes, failures and continued to forge ahead. Then I figured out what my purpose in life is, it is to be a conduit of the Lord's love! And once I figured that out, my engagement with this person changed and the most beautiful thing happened, this person changed, the perception others had changed to an extremely positive light. What is so moving about this story is because I simply decided be the conduit of the Lord's love and letting the Lord channel thru me, the Lord was able to touch this person's life and this person is so much more confident for it that this person is reaching the potential that others had previously dismissed. I am moved to tears when I think of the glorous opportunity afforded me and the miracles the Lord works when we trust and believe in him. How are you being a conduit for the Lord's love?

No comments:

Post a Comment