Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21st Daily Reflection

Wait paitently for the Lord, go to him without regard to time. Powerful directive which I sometimes misinterpet, sometimes waiting paitently for the Lord means being paitent with the people around you, having faith to wait for something incredible to happen, giving thanks when things don't go your way because you are waiting for the Lord to lead the way. It also means being so in the moment, appreciating all of the Lord's beauty that you have no care about how much time has transpired. I have found when I am completely in the moment appreciating the beauty of it, it feels as if a lot of time has passed and when I look at my watch, it is so little that I am never late for my next appointment. How are you waiting paitently for the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment