Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11th Daily Reflection

Today's devotion provides great encouragement to stay close to the Lord. Yesterday, a bunch of friends and I went the ballgame. I had put together a plan and the plan was taken over by one of them and then we got to the ballgame and it was a complete cluster getting parking and find somewhere to sit because she is in a wheelchair. I could feel myself having a complete breakdown and then something came over me, I will say in hindsight the Lord, and I removed myself from the situation for about 5 mins and was then able to deal and instead of having negative energy which would have jacked up my day, I was able to move forward and have a great time. Another example of giving oneself to the Lord and keenly listening especially when you think things are going sideways! Are you keenly listening to the Lord on a daily basis?

No comments:

Post a Comment