Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2nd Daily Reflection

Until about a year ago, I was very hesitatnt to proclaim I am a Christian because I didn't strickly adhere to the pageantry of the church, was judgmental of other Christians whom I didn't believe were Godly and concerned about how people would view me. And as such, my relationship with the Lord suffered and my quality of life suffered. Then my boss recommended some really moving books to read and as I devoured each of them, my pride in being a Christian grew that now I don't care who knows I am Christian! My relationship with the Lord grows stronger each day and my quality of life has not been better! The last bit of undercurrent of anger that created stress in my life has disappeared! I still get upset, however, it's a moment in time instead of for prolong periods. This is because I stopped being concerned about how others were being Christian, stopped beating myself up because I don't adhere to the pageantry of the church and simply focused on my relationship with the Lord! How are you growing your relationship with the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment