Sunday, October 14, 2012

Oct 14th Daily Reflection

What if whenever we have a problem, face a disappointment, we stop for a moment and rejoice? Truly rejoice and give thanks and praise that this is an awesome opportunity for us, give thanks that the Lord loves us so much that he gave us this great problem! Wouldn't that we really awesome? By now you are thinking I must be completely drunk! However, if we did rejoice whenever there was a problem, we would be able to see the beauty of the situation, we could see that it is not really a problem, it's just how the situation is occuring to us and if we changed the occurance, we would see the beauty and blessings. I started to see all problems in my life as blessings of the Lord and the funny thing is they became blessings. The joy and excitement I get when I have a new problem to solve! The giddiness that I will get to use my God given talents to make a difference - WOW! What a feeling. The spiritual high I get from resolving an issue thru God's guidance! I now lead a problem free life, I live an opportunity filled one!

How are you seeing problems as blessings of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment