Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oct 9th Daily Reflection

The ways that the Lord speaks to us is so amazing. A friend is going thru a very difficult time in her life and she is at the "why bother" point. This is the point where only the Lord can help! So before even reading today's devotion I sent her a text telling her to keep the faith, stay with the Lord and things will be fine. Then I though did I overstep? Am I wrong? I read today's devotion which encourages us to go to the Lord with all our worries, complaints, and he will take care of us. He will provide what we need at the exact time we need it. The devotion confirmed that my text was the right thing to do. Going to the Lord is the only way to get thru a difficult time. I know is from past experience and staying with him after you have gotten thru ensures that everything is aways great!

How is staying with the Lord causing you to live a great life?

No comments:

Post a Comment