Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oct 4th Daily Reflection

Yesterday, I was an emotional roller coaster! Whenever something would happen that didn't meet my expectations I would get annoyed and then I would stop and say a small pray which would calm me down and I would be able to provide a solution. This continued throughout the day and at the end of the day, I was feeling uplifting! And I thought why am I feeling uplifting after such a roller coaster day? The answer was I did something different, I would let my emotions get the better of me but I would not react to them and by not reacting, I was ensuring I didn't create more issues. So normally a day like yesterday would end with more issues than necessary but by staying close to the Lord, most issues were resolved and no new issues were added.

How is staying close to the Lord reducing your issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment