Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oct 30th Daily Reflection

"I am with you", what a powerful sentence when spoke to anyone, however, its power increases when spoken by the Lord. Image the life we could lead if we truly believed and acted as if the Lord was truly with us! If we went thru life with the confidence of knowing the Lord was guiding and supporting us! Our ability to positively impact would be limitless! We would move thru the world with a sense of fearlessness that even those intent on doing evil would be afraid of us! I smile because when I think about how much I have accomplished because my parents are always with me and then I think if I went a bit further and believed that the Lord is always with me, how much more I can accomplish!

How is your accomplishment improving because you believe the Lord is with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment