Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oct 2nd Daily Reflection

Today's devotion is about having a love affair with the Lord. I smile when I read it because a few months ago, I decided that I should be having a love affair with the Lord and because of that affair, I was free to love everyone one around me. That incredible, spiritual lifting love where you don't care if the person loves you back because you have so much love flowing thru you! And the interesting thing is because I was so open with my love not having a care about it being returned that I almost missed the love that was being returned to me! A few weeks ago I went out with a few friends and what struck me was these were people who knows me intimately and their love was so evident, I went out with another friend and the same thing happened, her love for me was so evident! Now that I am aware, I have so many wow moments where I can only stand and say wow, did that most wonderful beautiful thing just happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment