Friday, January 11, 2013

Jan 11th Daily Reflection

Thank the Lord for all the answers he provides! Lay your concerns at his feet and actively seek out his blessings! A year ago, I was just embracing this concept and I would spin myself up because I couldn't do it successfully, then I re-read two devotions - one about embracing your weakness and the other about fully trusting the Lord. As I have been celebrating my weakness, it has freed me to notice when I am starting to spin myself up which allows me to say "I trust you, Jesus". And those 4 words have been so powerful that when I make mistakes, I stop to see what blessings will result. The acknowledge of my weakness, makes it easier to receive feedback and it makes it easier to fully trust the Lord because I have acknowledged that I always need help. What a liberating feeling to be able to say that you need help and then receiving it in abundance in the Lord's blessings!

How is embracing your weakness helping you receive the blessings of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment