Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jan 27th Daily Reflection

"Trust is the golden road to heaven." pretty much sums up everything in my opinion. Trusting the Lord when everything and everyone is telling you your trust is misplaced! Trusting him when it would be easier to have doubts and act upon them. I had to have a difficult conversation yesterday with my mom and was expecting that it was going to be met with coldness, however, I prayed and trusted the Lord that everything would be fine. And surprisingly, my mom was extremely receptive to everything I said and the Lord gave me the strength to honestly express all my feelings not only the ones I thought she would be okay with hearing. What a powerful exprience which left me wondering why I didn't have this conversation about 6 yrs ago. Trusting the Lord is the path to heaven, I would say heaven on earth!

How is fully trusting the Lord changing your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment