Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jan 3rd Daily Reflection

As I start my year of embracing my weakness, I can't help but feel overjoyed about the possibilities of mistakes, errors and disappointment that will drive me closer to the Lord. Difficulties that will lead me to reach out to the Lord and receive his guidance and peace. Yesterday, I made a mistake and got major flack for it, however, instead of feeling defensive, I actual felt loved! I realized that because I have such awesome co-workers, they felt comfortable to share their displeasure with me. And because I am weak and will make numerous mistakes, I took the incident as a learning experience and a blessing from the Lord! How many people can say that they love their co-workers and are excited to see them? I am one of the fortunate few who can because they trust and respect me enough to make me a better person. As my journey of embracing my weakness begins, I am excited about the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment