Friday, January 4, 2013

Jan 4th Daily Reflection

I have been reading Jesus Calling for about 2yrs and I read it everyday, however, I don't recall today's devotion. Interesting how you can read an article and still miss the essence of it. Today's devotion has a simple suggestion, whenever things appear not to be going your way, say "I trust you, Jesus". Image if we always do that, how many less chaos we would cause in our lives, how fewer times we would hurt others and how much more opportunity we could love. Because if we trust the Lord, we would react to every situation from a position of love instead of hate. I know that whenever I don't feel threaten or fearful, I can usually process any situation from a position of love and the situation always work itself out for the positive in all who are involved!

How will trusting Jesus enrich your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment