Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13th Daliy Reflection

I woke up this morning, did a morning reflection and realized that I no longer feel as if I would fall to pieces if I didn't read my daily reflection. I realized that instead of treating it like a drug to get me thru the day, I was now excited to read it because I wanted to see what nugget of wisdom I can use in my daily life. A completely different feeling. I now feel excited to be holding the Lord's hand, not clinging to it for dear life. As my faith, trust and love grows, my heart overflows with love and joy - I am now starting to transend earthly problems and fully feel the love of the Lord. I am able to start return the Lord's love to him, a healthy love!

The love of the Lord - what a wonderful feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment