Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7th Daily Reflection

After three years of going back and forth in a relationship that was not right for me, it ended with a thump! At first, I was okay, I get it and then I gave thanks to the Lord as part of my new way of living giving thanks - whether I like the situation or not. And then an interesting thing happened, I was relieved, I was happy and I was sad. However, I was sad for a non-traditional reason. I was sad because I was dishonest with myself and I wanted out for a long time and didn't do something about it. I took the suffering as somehow I was doing the work of the Lord, however, the suffering was ego driven. Yesterday I was humbled and the Lord was there for me and because he was there for me, I was able to experience joy in a situation where most would experience dispair.

No comments:

Post a Comment