Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31st Daily Reflection

Today's devotion is so relevant! Last night, I had a really bad fall - I went head first over my handlebar of my bike. And while it was painful, the injuries I sustained was so minimal that it is almost not worth talking about. As I read today's devotion, I know that what minimal physical pain I have had to endure was nothing in comparison to what could have really happened, if the Lord didn't send his angels to lay me down on the street. So because of some minimal pain, my appreciation, trust and faith in the Lord grew 100 folds last night! The Lord showed up for me and I was able to feel his presence - wow, what an experience to be able to experience the Lord's presence! That's what today's devotion is about!

How are you experiencing the Lord's presence?

No comments:

Post a Comment