Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21st Daily Reflection

I woke up today and starting to run thru the day and thought, instead of worrying or giving a negative thought about the day, I am going to give over the day to the Lord. I said a small pray and went about my business of the day. Then I realized I had not read the my daily devotion even though I did spend time reflecting this morning. And as I was reading today's devotion a sense of joy filled me that I could barely sit still! I had given my day to the Lord and in return he had given me a morning of dreams come thru - great collaboration with my co-workers, kind words from friends, issues solved without any energy on my part. The Lord had showered me with his blessings and filled me with joy and appreciation! Wow, what a feeling, as I become open with my emotions, I have felt the Lord flowing thru which is allowing me to feel in ways I have never felt before!

What a feeling to have the Lord flowing thru you!

No comments:

Post a Comment