Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st Daily Reflection

Today's devotion about being anxiety made me smile because for a very long time, I was a very anxious person who was easy spun up, then I started reading these daily reflection and then my boss gave me some really life altering books to read and now I notice that I am no longer anxious. Situations that would cause me to get spun up, I simply look at and if I need to speak with the Lord before acting, I simply say I can't have this conversation now and don't - another thing that would produce anxiety but no longer does. By trusting in the Lord, I find that I am less stress, I am happier even when things don't go my way, and people around me are also less stress. My weight has also dropped because my stress doesn't keep me from exercising and my body does store fat as it did when I was always anxious and stressed. Giving thanks to my boss for being my spiritual director and helping me get closer to the Lord!

What are you doing to reduce your anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment