Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nov 21st Daily Reflection

Giving thanks! Spending time truly giving thanks to the Lord for all your blessings! I love to celebrate, from I was a little, if there was an opportunity to celebrate, I was there. I still get excited when I hear a friend, team member or even a stranger accomplish something I can celebrate! It is just recently, that I realize I love celebrating so much because I love giving thanks! Thanksgiving season or harvest as it is called in Belize has always been my favorite time of the year because I get to give thanks and celebrate without anything major happening! Today as I write this , my heart is doing back flips and I am freaking out with joy because I have so many things to give thanks for, I will never finish giving thanks even if I never receive another blessings! In the season of thanksgiving, please remember to stop and give thanks to the smallest blessings as you would the largest ones.

How is giving thanks helping you be a conduit of the Lord's love?

No comments:

Post a Comment