Monday, November 5, 2012

Nov 5th Daily Reflection

Since my Emmaus retreat, I feel as if the Lord has enveloped me with his love and protection and nothing can go wrong. Things that were once difficult for me are now easy, things that once caused me stressed no longer causes me stress, where others see problems, I know see possibilities, even my desire to be right has lessen. And as I was reflecting on this during my 80 mile bike ride, I realized that this is happening because the Lord is directing my life! I am no longer in control, he is in ultimate control and as such, things are going great! And when something doesn't go according to plan, I stop and wait for the blessings and because I am looking for the blessings of the disappointment, it always comes! The elusive peace of the Lord is now with me and as such, I can spread that peace to others.

How is being close to the Lord bringing you peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment