Monday, November 12, 2012

Nove 12th Daily Reflection

Receiving the blessings of the Lord in abundance, this past week, I should have been stressed and to the point of unhappiness since it seems like I would not be able to effect the change I wanted at the rate I wanted. Then something interesting happened, it was a relatively calm week, I got to spend time simply relaxing and for a brief moment, I started to feel guilty then I realized I was in this state because of the blessings of the Lord! Because I was staying close to him, I was in constant contact with his peace and because I am at peace, I can process the human world in a manner that results in the changes that moves everyone forward and as such I was able to receive the many blessings with open hands and heart!

How are you experiencing the many blessings of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment