Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nov 7th Daily Reflection

When things get rough, when you are under asault, when others question your commitment, know that if you follow the Lord, all things will work out perfectly! If you have doubts, it is a reminder to stop and spend some time with the Lord! Spending time with the Lord will clear up all doubts and give you the confidence to withstand all negativity! I am smiling because yesterday, I had a day like that and by spending time doing small prays I was able to get thru, a bit worn but knowing fully why I felt the way I did and was able to express it. I can't believe it took me 41 years to find the peace of the Lord, but I did and every moment I give thanks for finding it!

How are you using the Lord to get thru difficult times?

No comments:

Post a Comment